Sunday, July 17, 2016

week 13

This weeks reading had me thinking a great deal about my current job. We read quite a bit this week dealing with the importance of not only finding a job that you are good at and can provide you with financial security, but also making sure that you enjoy your job. If you are not happy, are you truly ever successful? That is a question that I kept asking myself this week. I love my current job. I work in the retail firearms industry. I feel that it is one of the few jobs that can be your hobby as well. Currently it makes me very happy. I have realized that this is the industry that I want to be in. After graduation from college, I plan to stay in this industry whether it is where I am at currently or whether it is with another company or a company of my own. I love this job, and I am grateful. Like president Monson said, I need to always have an attitude of gratitude. He has blessed me immensely in my current career and will continue to do so. I feel that if you are grateful for what you have and what you have been taught, you will make it a point to find a job that I feel that if you are grateful for what you have and what you have been taught, you will make it a point to find a job that you love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment