Saturday, May 14, 2016

Week 4 Personal actions that will lead to success

This week I studied readings and video presentations from various people concerning your personal attitude toward business and how success is determined from that attitude. One of my favorite parts of this weeks material was learning about Personal Constitutions and how to create one for myself. I feel that by creating a personal constitution, I am setting myself up for success.

Having a personal constitution might help you in the following ways:

1. You will have a moral compass that you can continually follow.
2. You will have goals in sight and have a game plan to reach them.
3. Anyone who is involved with business will at some point be put in a decision that will make or break the company. If you have a personal constitution in place, those decisions will be much easier to make.

These are just 3 examples of benefits that come from creating a personal constitution to live by as well as to incorporate into your careers.

There is one thing pertaining to this constitution that I feel is the keystone. You must make sure to be constantly revising the document. It is not something that you can make one day and say that is good, that is all I will ever need. Life is constantly changing as well as your career. Your personal constitution must change with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment