Monday, May 9, 2016

My thoughts for week 3

Business can take up much of ones life. For some, the saying that you are married to your business is very true. I feel that in some ways this can be a good thing because the potential for your business to succeed is greater if you are closely involved.
To me, my family is everything. This weeks material taught me the importance of your family in business and making sure that you always put them first. Business opportunities will always come and go, but your family will not.
One other item that I would like to make mention of is trying new business ventures. Sometimes success will only come when we are out of our comfort zones and trying new things. This is how we grow and become more diversified. By doing this, our areas of weakness or lack of experience in certain areas can become areas of strength and growth. Some might argue that this is not always the case and that this can lead to failure in many examples. I agree with that, but I feel that that is all in how determined we are as well as our own personal work ethic. If we do not want to try new things or are scared of messing up, we will never be successful businessmen or entrepreneurs.

-Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment