Sunday, May 22, 2016

Personal Board Of Directors

This week we had an assignment to create a board of directors for ourselves. We could choose whomever we wanted to sit on the board. They would be people that we felt would help us succeed in life as a businessman and a person. This was not a new assignment to me personally. I have had 3 other classes that have required me to complete the same assignment. This time around however, a thought came to me that I want to share with you. Each time I have done this assignment, I have thought to myself, how cool would it be if I actually did have these people on my board of directors? While completing this assignment for my current class, the thought came to me that I already do have the people that I chose on my personal board.
Let me Explain…….

What I mean by that statement is that anytime I am in a spot where I need to make a decision, I should think about these people and what they would do, or what they would recommend to me. Doing this will most definitely help me make better, smarter decision in life. I feel that by doing this I will be a better person and a more successful businessman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment