Monday, May 30, 2016

I am happily married to a wonderful woman and I have a beautiful perfect little daughter. Throughout this week, I kept thinking of the importance of making sure that they both always come first. Along with making them a priority, I need to make sure that I my faith and my continued relationship with God a priority as well. While a major goal of mine in life is to succeed financially and to be able to retire somewhat early, I can not ever allow that want to overtake my relationship with my wife, my children and my Father in heaven. I am only 26, and I have already been presented with choices that would probably very well have taken me down the path to financial success, but the path that would have kept me with my family was clearly a different one. I know that I will continue to be presented opportunities and decisions that will test my relationship and my want for my families happiness. As long as I make sure to always put them first, I will one day be blessed with the financial success that I want. I will say however, that I do not ever see myself being happy when I do have financial success if my wife, children and my Heavenly Father are not there to experience it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment